Monday, October 13, 2014

Image Self Evaluation

What are your strengths and weaknesses in this class?

I would say that my biggest two strengths are my creativity and ambition.  I strive to think outside of the box in my work, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish my goals.  As for my weaknesses, while I do see myself as being skilled in many different mediums, I can't deny my limited experience with photography.  However, I'm very excited that this class has given me the opportunity to explore the field.  

What are your plans moving forward to improve your areas of difficulty?

Thankfully, the projects so far have been heavily reliant on the use of photography, but I still plan on experimenting a lot outside of class.  It's not a medium that can be perfected in a short amount of time, so I'm eager to get to know my camera better throughout this class and beyond.  

Have you met all of the deadlines? 

Yes, as far as I'm aware.

What is the most valuable thing that you've learned from this class so far?

Once again, learning how to use a camera is an incredibly valuable tool, and I'm thankful this class has given me the opportunity to learn more about it.  

No comments: