Sunday, December 7, 2014

Final Photographic Interview

 Front 
 Front & Back Spread
Middle Spread
Poster Spread


Throughout my process, I wanted to portray Katie as somebody who views her life as a work in process.  When we sat down together, she was telling me how coming back to school has given her the opportunity rediscover herself after having a child at 18.  Therefore I cropped the images in a way  that emphasized ambiguity in regards to her identity because she herself is still in the midst of defining who she is.  I desaturated the colors slightly as well because I found Katie to have a very quiet personality.  As for the typeface, I chose to use Gotham because I felt that it reflected her personality through it's heavy circular forms.  It mimics her love of structure and stability.  

No comments: