Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mid Semester Reflection (ACT)

How do you think you are doing over all?
Well, I don't think I'm doing horribly but there's always room for improvement, especially at the stage I am at in life.  All that I can say is that I am trying best.

Where do you think you are struggling? succeeding?
Overall, I struggle with the magnitude of assignments given, so it can hard for me to complete all of them.  As of now, I know I still need to respond to the readings and there are a few studio assignments that I haven't posted onto the blog yet (but that you've seen in class).  As for the actual studio work, I think I've been successful so far in pushing myself beyond what I'm comfortable with.  

How do you think you will address the areas that you are struggling with? 
I need to manage my time better, it's as simple as that.  It's weird because I don't think I'm slacking off in this class, there are small assignments that I will sometimes forget to do because I'm more preoccupied with the larger assignment.

What are your goals for the rest of the semester?
I want to experiment more.  I think that because we've only done theory based studio assignments so far, I haven't had the opportunity to do this, but I'm excited to explore new ways of communicating with the theories that we've learned in class. 

No comments: